Friday, May 30, 2008

Ms. Downe said ...















She got a blog so I learned how to do a blog from she who got a blog and now i gotta blogga too. Clearly I do not yet know what to blog but I am okay with that because in Sophistry your content is always secondary to your delivery. Though not a Sophist, I thought you should know that. Marshall McLuhan's "Medium is the Message" was all about Sophistry in its own way, but way, way, deeeeeeper, cuz he was way, way smarter and wrote stuff we can read now.

This is getting too post-literate. Soon I will be on facebook claiming I have all these friends who I got when I posted what I want people to think I am and they posted what they wanted people to think they are and we got together and now we are really friends. This is your first exercise, class. What is wrong with THE PICTURE?????

You cannot stand in the same river twice. Why?

Think about this: "I am now telling a lie." What are the logical problems that arise as you wrap your mind around someone who simply tells that to you?

Gotta Stop

Raiderstok go home ...

1 comment:

Ms. D said...

...more about Marshall McLuhan here. And some excellent links as well.